Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm back! to Student life

I'm officially a student again!
It's not easy for not getting income after working for a year.
I must change and learn from my previous mistakes! Change and be optimistic. Be good!
yes, i have time management problem! must really learn to manage my time so I can work part time.
my previous boss asked me if I can come back and help, just work part time or so. I need income!
so many things to pay and i'm not young anymore. like duh-uh. more and more responsibility after working. Really not easy.
Now seriously, just for the cert, but to revive my once upon a time passion when I first step into Alif. For the sake of earning a decent income to survive. but, yes all the buts, after these years, i cant stop wondering if i'm stepping into the right path. i've did personality test and all, and the 'tester' said i'm fit in this, as in, fit in this line, but not this path. .....

All these kids, lol. no. they're my classmates, only 20, mostly, are more hardworking, and competitive. it's good. healthy stress i guess?

oh well, just hope i do well, blend in this 'society' and ... just do well.

0 comments: