Friday, June 6, 2008

6 aM

It's 6 in the morning now, what am I doin so early???

I just finished 4 sheets of paper assignments in like..5 hours.. not bad. It's not easy, all the references from books and senior works and lotsa sketches to do. Building Construction Sketches...Not easy. . . So many to go. . .

I have a lot more to go for this assignment. I mean a lot. My eyes are tired and feel little lazy to continue, so, time to sleep, well, before that I still want to drop by to write a random blog.

While I was doing my work, I didn't really concentrate much on my work, I did a lot of thinking and of course watched a skipped Taiwanese series, "They kiss again"

"Over you" by Chris Daughtry, is playing in my player now, before that was "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce. I'm a superstitious person, I always think its a hint for me. Bla Bla bla.

Ok, what I had in my mind earlier, I've been through things, felt all kinds of emotions whether its good or not, some are just silly and stupid mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, I admit my mistakes if I know it is a mistake. It's just really silly because all depend on emotions and silly feelings. It happens too many times. So, now, I've know my mistake and learn it, and I hope that I won't repeat the mistakes again and again.

The song Better In Time, on the previous post, I will always remember til a certain time of course...

Lucky I have no class later, wanna do work at home and sleep!!!!

Lotsa abandon, stacked up assignments. I always know last minute works sucks, and I'm still doing it. Yes, this is one mistake I must change. Change the habit.

I have an Interior Design Event coming up end of this month in UIA, Gombak. 2 days event. There're competitions and all, tiring. Honestly, I don't really have the interest to join this event, but just because this might be my last year to join because next year, is my final year and must concentrate on finals.
I don't have the interest to join any competition. But heck it. DAMN, FUGU.

Randomly, FUGU, a new word and a meaning behind it, found by Kenny while he's listening to his BIO class. FUGU is actually an eatable but poisoness Japanese fish. Certain part of the fish can be eaten but if ter-eat the wrong part, its the poison. Confusing. The meaning behind the word not the fish..but something else. Wanna know? ask me personally.

Many things came in my mind. Everything. I'm a kind of girl who thinks a lot, negative or positive, imagine all kinds of things. I must control this.

I think I need to do some meditation.

Oh yah, I looked at mirror, I found my face are getting worse..yah, thanks to myself, for sleeping early morning and all the timing are totally off...must adjust..

This is such a random blog. everything is in it...all mu thoughts for now..there're more, but it's time for me to sleep...so stop ere..

signing off at 6.21 AM, 6-6-08. (IMPORTANT DATE IN MY LIFE)

0 comments: