Monday, June 16, 2008

College's 10th Anniversary Carnival and Shopping!

Short and simple post.

Alfa College had 10th Anniversary Carnival in college itself of coz..Each class has to set up a stall, and my class did Sarawak Laksa. My classmate Deric or Zeon's mom and maid did it. Manage to finish the Soup but not the mee hoon. HEHE..Thanks for those who support and buy from us..my mom too.

I had henna-ing on my hand, didn't get to take pic of it, its a ring from the pointing finger to the fore palm to the wrist as a bracelet. My henna-ist, Ms Sarny Kan, did for me. Thank you, and had her to do on my leg, my foot I mean. I wanted to have the same too, a ring and anklet..but Sarny said, do the side, I agree to her and let her do.

Nice?? I just love it!!..Thanks Sarny

I love the design on my foot. Love it love it. Jessey said, if its real tattoo then it would be nicer.. I agree and I will keep that in mind.

I had tarot reading session with my MR. Know-It-All Lecturer, Mr Roger. Well, he does know a lot of stuff, really a lot. As he read my cards, what he interprets my cards, it's soooo accurate bout my past, and what I'm going through now. Bout future, we'll never know, it's just a prediction, wonder it'll happen or not.

5.30 p.m, leave for shopping, my brother dropped me and my friends at One U. Bought some toileteries, and a shoe, A shoe I've been wanted for quite long since early this year, after it was out of stock in KLCC recently, and I finally found it in Nose, One Utama. It's a new stock in One U. So happy. I just bought it despite the height, is higher than normally I wear. I've measured, it's 3 and a half inch high. Sooo gonna be careful with my foot. I know it's just a normal high heeled black pump, but I just love it. It can be casual and formal. :)


My foot looks more complete with Henna and that shoe.

A better close up with my henna and the heel.

1 comments:

sujiiee said...

Ala...why finish so fast....i wanted to come k!!!!!