Thursday, July 24, 2008

31 hours of no sleep. 1st time in my life.

I'm so proud of myself..but in a way ...shoot...I'm like showing off..

I didn't sleep for like..31 hours..from 12.30pm on tuesday, til 7.30pm on wednesday. I'm happy and excited because I broke my own record..and my friend's record of 28 hours, unintentionally.

I thought she was crazy, but now I'm saying myself, I'm crazy! Can you imagine someone saying that to herself? Real crazy.

Well, on wednesday morning, I was at my friend's place, did some ...wait..did I do any work, partly at their house?..I can't recall. Oh, I only remember looking at the plan I partially touched. Went back home after mamak, around 2-ish... and I got to start doing , I mean really start to do on my assignment. I kept doing all the way til 9-ish, 10 in the morning, and it's on hold til 12pm.

I sms=ed my lecturer and want to see him for critic session in the afternoon, he didn't reply my msg, and I wanted to just leave it and sleep. But my friend, Jessey said, just call him and see him, don't delay. I listened to her, because I've been delaying my work for like, weeks to months due to my laziness..hehe..So, made an appointment with lecturer, at 3 pm in coll lobby.

He came at 3.30pm after I sms him that I'm in lobby. As Usual.
Critic session begins, all the way til 6pm. He said this is the longest critic session with a student. Hehe. I'm very happy that this session is done, he approved most of the things, and I can proceed to my next stage. I did this stage, which is planning for space planning and layout, which I'm suppose to do this like ages ago..I mean..few WEEKS ago, and I did this in like..few hours..not 100% complete..haha..but I'm proud of myself..

I was satisfied after the critic session..but now I felt that I'm not done that stage yet..I have doubts now.

NOO..I must believe I can do. I will do and can do ..til the end on time.

After the session, went back home, bathe and ate dinner, and sleep at 7.45pm, woke up at 12. Now, writing this blog, at friend's house, supposingly doing work.HEHE.

Ok, continue work.

0 comments: