Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Dark Knight: A tribute to Heath Ledger.

"He's the soldier guardian and a watchful protector. He's the Dark Knight."

This is the most wonderful, successful and brilliant movie I've ever watched so far this year, other than Iron Man but this is much better than it.

Why?

JOKER!!...HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

I just fall in love with Joker. Heath Ledger is a great actor. It's such a waste he died I would say, but he acted so well, he live and feel the character and boom...JOKER. He protrayed it..ahh..marvelously..I'm just so in love with him. The joker.

I found Joker so cute..the character itself..I don't know how to describe him, he's just disturbed, freak (everyone would say), sadistic, sacarstic, just so cute as a villain.

Somehow, this movie makes batman looks like the 'bad guy' killing ppl and all..ending..abit unexpected but shud be.haha..oppps...

I just love the Joker...no wonder Ross don't mind watchin it again..and again.

0 comments: