Friday, October 3, 2008

Sorry

I've touched a most sensitive issue for someone I thought it ok, but no. I shouln't say much. I shouldn't say that way. I'm really really sorry. I really really don't know it'll be like that. From the looks she gave, I know its not alright. It's not a small issue, but its always been an issue..and I really don't know its really really a sensitive one for her. I don't know how to describe it. I know I've hurt her in a way and I've hurt many other people by saying and touched the wrong issue. I know after this, we'll be totally different and I guess this will drift us apart. I never felt so bad like this before. Last time, I don't fucking care and will, maybe, argue or complain back, but because this time, I really thought I was joking, but it didn't turn up that way. It's never her fault to be like that, and she don't want to and never choose that she want it that way.
And this time, she's one of my close friend, and now I think that because of this, it'll drift us apart and I really don't want it to happen. I really never felt this bad, and I'm actually felt so upset, disappointed with myself for doing such thing. I really regret saying those things to hurt her and this is my first time being to upset til I cry. I never feel the peace and feel the regret..all sorts of bad feelings for this. I'm really really sorry. This sounds like writing a letter to a bf, but no.

Somehow, this don't only happen to her alone. I think I've done it to other people too. I'm really really sorry whose around me, Friends and family and who ever I know. I'm truly sorry. I don't expect I'm forgiven, but I just want you (you and whoever I know) to know that, I'm sorry that I've hurt your feelings.
SORRY!!

0 comments: