Wednesday, November 19, 2008

global warming+clutter+changes

well..i don't know how is that related anyway..
well..now the world's issue...global warming.
clutter...my issue..people's issue..
changes..everyone's issue..
so the main thing is HUMAN.
all caused by human.

what we do?
we build then we destroy.
like what..
architecture..
love...
family...
SELF...
friends...
belongings...

mostly everything..
this is due to??...
stupidity....
idiotic..
ignorance...
ego...
hatred...
selfish...
greedy..
CHANGES...

I'm sad to see all these. I haven't travel around to see the wonders. I'm afraid I won't have that chance. Mostly are destroyed, even, its partially gone, its considered wholy destroyed.
I really want to enjoy and see the wonders of EARTH before its too late.

I'm sad that people also changes drastically. It's like a culture shock for me..maybe I'm conservative, but, I don't know how to explain. I'm just sad, speechless, no choice to accept. I'm not surprise myself if I change too. follow the trend? set my own trend...why not?

omg..what am i talking about? its pretty random to just say out what i think and wat i feel.

HUMAN...*sigh*

0 comments: