Wednesday, July 22, 2009

KPOP

I've been following every updates of DBSK in youtube. Thank you to DBSK fans who updated new videos.
I'm now a fan of DBSK since March, after I saw their video in Channel [V].

Ever since, I keep watching their videos, listen to their songs.
DBSK, Dong Bang Shin Ki or TVXQ or 东方神起 or Tohoshinki in Japanese consisted of 5 members, Hero Jae Joong, Xiah JunSu, Micky YuChun, youngest, 21 Max ChangMin and the leader, U-know YunHo. Others are 23. HEHE.


Xiah, Micky, Hero, Max, U-Know


I know this sounds childish, and I know I'm old for this, but somehow, I'm kinda fan one of them, Kim Jae Joong. This sound so old school, high school thingy, but, he's too charming and attractive. His body, well build.

Hero/ YoungWong Jae Joong, the eldest among 5 of them, however not the leader of DBSK.


He's cute, pretty boy. It's like infatuation on first sight. I really really want to meet them especially Jae Joong. Waiting for their next appearance in Malaysia. I heard they're coming to Malaysia with Super Junior. I don't know whether its true or not. But I wish they'll come. I'll spend and go!!
I now got a help from a website, where I can download all their albums. I even bought one of their new Japanese album , 'The Secret Code' and another album, 'O-Jun Ban Hap' given by Soo Har, er, since she don't listen to them, and she kinda gave it to me!!! YEAH!! Thank you!! HUGS!
I've been keep updating myself everyday, almost everyhour with their new or old videos in youtube.

At the same time, I'm doing the same thing for Super Junior too. Not that big fan,but consider a fan of them too. They're good. This group, the biggest number of members in a group, 13 of them. Yes that's huge. Leader, EeTeuk or LeeTeuk, Siwon, Kangin, ShinDong, Yesung, KiBum, DongHae, HeeChul, Hangeng or HangKyung imported from China :), EuHyuk, KyuHyun, RyeoWook and SungMin.
I got to asked my brother to download their new album, 'Sorry sorry, 3rd Album' I almost wanted to buy this album but due to financial crisis. I like Few songs which are good, like the fast beat 'Sorry sorry', 'Neorago; It's You', 'Why I like you?' and 'Let's not'.


DongHae, HangKyung, EunHyuk

RyeoWook, KyuHyun, and Shindong



Kangin, YeSung, LeeTeuk and SungMin


SiWon, HeeChul, KiBum

I wanted to buy DBSK latest korean album too, 'Mirotic' but also no $$$, So I download their album instead. I feel like buying their albums for collections. Just collection.
Ever since my brother came back from Hong Kong last year, he has been following few korean dramas, korean shows on TV and since then, I got to followed my brother too. I'm now a Kpop-not-a super big fan but fan. Watch music bank, other variety shows. Interesting, funny and memorable. Girl's Generation,SNSD consisted of 9 girls, are pretty good too. I now wonder SM Town groomed group artistes like DBSK, SUJU and SNSD are good and always top in the market. SNSD, new Single, 'Tell Me Your Wish;Genie' are nice too but not as nice as their previous single, 'Gee'

DBSK Hwaiting! Super Junior Hwaiting! Girls Generation Hwaiting!

0 comments: