Thursday, August 27, 2009

LAZY BUM and Guilt

It's 2.42 am.

I am super sleepy but...

Youtube is on with JaeJoong's video. Colors-Melody and Harmony, Begin and Been So Long. Download into real player too.

I have cassiopeia family site is on too.

I am still sleepy.

I have my notes behind me, on the couch, front of me, on the table but all closed.

I am feeling guilty for not doing my assignment.

Been lacking behind a lot.

Need 4 to 10 times the speed to catch up with them. 2 subjects hand in hand. Heavy subjects. I'm not only need to catch up with their pace but the status I was in. I need to compete with myself, instead of them.

However, the another guilt I have is, my health.

Sleeping late is already casuing lots of problems.

1) pimples

2) Inbalance hormones

3) Gaining weight due to eating disorder too (timing, skipping the most important meal) I know I'm skinny, but still scared to gain weight as well.

4) FACE mainly, dark eye circles, pimples, and aging. Yes I do mean wrinkles. Wrinkles not only comes later, but it can starts now.

5) Short tempered. Getting irritated, frustrated very easily. Can simply just throw temper.

6) Mood. Mood swings. Due to #2 and #5

I'm scared of all these.

But, I love being alone. This is the only time I can be alone, doing my things without physical distraction. Must get out from the house if I need.

Ah, sleepy, guilty and lazy..... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

B said b4, I knew my own problem but not doing anything bout it. IDIOT. IDIOTIC.

HELP!

0 comments: