Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Bag

I'm excited.

I finally bought a new bag from Cats Whiskers, Uptown branch. It's on sales. Cats Whiskers havin sales.

Went to Cats Whiskers Bangsar's branch, with Brigitte, went into 2 or 3 other boutiques. Then I had my lunch/early dinner in Subway. Had 6" Italian BMT, still not full. Then went to Cats Whiskers in Uptown, tried few clothes, doesn't seem right. There's a bag caught my eye but I kinda reluctant to buy. But I still look at the bag. I asked Brigitte for opinion then bought it. She bought a necklace and a green and black strips dress.

I'm happy I bought the bag.

I love it! Gold Studs on Black PVC. Pretty heavy but I love it.

I'll see how long this can last.

Time to throw away the old one. It's still usable but the PVC has torn, inside and outside. So, throw. HEHE.

When comes to shopping, cannot save. HEHE.

It's in my list. Need to find new purse. This is hard for me.

I love what my dad said that day. Happy in that sense.

0 comments: