Monday, April 19, 2010

NEW NEW NEW!!!!

i got 2 new cardigans from Cotton On. Black and White. S size was too small, I got M.

PC Fair- New lap top. Toshiba, extra RM200 for touch screen, but no... got better specs but cheaper. hehehe. I love Toshiba. Have to take it on Friday.

HP fair- New Handphone. Finally!! WOOHOO!!! Dad and I got new phones. Obviously I got the expensive one. Dad wants a simple one. HEHE. I got what's in my list. Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. I paid back some money to dad. Then I'll use next month's allowance for my printing. Remaining money, slowly pay back.

I'll update the photos soon, just too excited to post this 1st.

WOOHOO!!

3 comments:

meredy said...

so wanted see.....>.<

fishball said...

yah....where got hp fair....i dunno...>.<....i just knew bout pc fair.....my own laptop i still need to wait a few months more.....T.T

Yumi said...

man man wait la..
hp fair, near my hse, too far for u also.
lap top can wait til nex pc fair. another 4 months kua.