Friday, August 1, 2008

Signs??

I had a talk with 2 friends that I doubt bout what the tarot card reading I did almost 2 months ago, 2 days ago.It states bout the past, and the future.
This early morning, I read my daily horoscope in friendster, and its the exactly the same thing with the tarot card reading. What is that suppose to mean? I faced the early stage of the 'thing' I don't know how to explain this morning. I saw what I don't expect to see it to happen at all.
And this happen in this critical time of mine, rushing for assignment like shyt.
I really have doubts that it wont gonna happen, as I know what will happen, unless I got the wrong info.
I already have doubts on this....and really wanna just give up, as what I see and feel about the present and the future. And now, this happen at this time, now giving me mix feelings.
I think, just let it be, let it flow, and see what will gonna happen. It's out of my control, I only can watch from afar, and feel it only, but its not with me. Leave it then.
Even though I really really hope it will happen, I mean the horoscope and the tarot card reading..I really hope it'll come true, at the same time I have doubts.
What exactly that I want?? The Secret doesn't work that way.
Let it go then, let it to the universe.
I miss me. HEHEHE..

Continue with assignment then...I need to finish what I need to.

0 comments: