Sunday, September 14, 2008

Getaway & Project Site Visit

Time is running out, and I haven't start anything on my assignment.

Even though I hate last minute work but I still do last minute work. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Alright, I have planned where and what I should do for my assignment, and make sure I must follow what I've planned. MUST MUST.

Now, one of my project proposal is Watersports Resort. Sounds Huge, well, this is still educational level. LOL. OK, my site will be in Kenyir Lake, in Terengganu. It is the biggest man-make-lake in Malaysia and South East Asia. Cool right?

I'm planning to go during Hari Raya Holiday, that's the only available time for me to go without skipping any classes. I'm praying very hard so that I can go.

Now the thing is, I need to find someone to go with me. My parents said wanted to follow me, and my other classmates too. But, I wanted to go as a getaway trip as well, other than as a formal formal site visit.

I need to getaway to think a lot of stuff. Basically, like , sorting things out in my life by thinking..LOL..well, I have personal and mental problem, I mean not crazy or insane. Just need to think a lot of things..and just sort things out. I need a peaceful place to go. So, actually I don't want my parents nor any of my friends, I just want to be alone, but NOWHERE is safe. So I need to ask someone to go. My 'going trip' friends are not free, and I only can go with classmates. Obviously not with my parents. Even with my classmates, I'm gonna be distant from there. But am I bad?, I mean its like using them to accompany me but not with them. Selfish? TsK tsk tsk..

I don't think I have enough time to be in peace, getaway. I think I'll be busy doing my assignment.ARGH...

OK...Kenyir, I'm Coming.

And I'm bloody hoping and praying I can go to this trip.

0 comments: