Thursday, February 5, 2009

happy and grateful

I'm happy and grateful..some of the things are coming my way...not exactly my way..but its good..things are getting good.

1) while i intern in Axis, the ppl are great, i learned a lot a lot of new commands in cad and other things..related of coz..
2) friends back..wen wen is back..and i cant wait to meet her..
friends ere and there..are great..got to hang out ...havin great time wid them..lovin it ...lovin them
3) er...no more wor...

but...there're few things are not good

1) money gone..
2) i failed (repeating the same thing)
2) so darn tired especially my shoulders..my skapula ( the shoulder blade part)..my back lar
3) irregular period..no good (BBabes, i believe in safe sex)
4) ppl hinting me i dress like 'seafood' WTF...sad lar
5) always feel so sleepy the whole day in office..even though damn a lot of things to be done. WHY????????
6) history repeats again...no no..not gonna happen again..i will be strong to overcome that..


THis is not good..there're more 'not good' stuff than the good ones..darn..cannot cannot..must change..

but overall.i feel good and grateful..bad things will get better..of coz..be positive..yeah.. I LIKEY

0 comments: