Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New sem, new hope, finals

New sem just started.
My finals are here.
yet, this is not my final sem, because, I failed one subject..and need to be repeated in one sem.
I'm now attending the subject same class as my fellow juniors.
I don't blame anyone..but myself. This is my cause and the effect now.
Somehow, I don't feel ready to do this. So many things to do..and I'm still lagging behind.
I know I'm not the only one who is going through this, its not that I'm not worry.
I'm superly worry now.
I don't know how am I going to do this.
People has high hopes on me, and believe in me.
The encouragement, the force to continue and believin in myself, its pretty hard for me to push myself. I' know I'm still lagging behind...and still not movin forward. That's the fear I have in me now.
I feel so guilty....

and now, I'm going out to print (another step forward, I guess) and cut hair!!!

0 comments: