Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friendster vs Facebook

Ever since I have Facebook, I totally forgotten about Friendster. I used to log in to Frienster everyday, and even when I started to have Facebook at the beginning. I used to check the horoscope everyday. Yes, everyday.

Now Facebook, even Facebook, check inbox, notifications and Restaurant City. That's all. Friend's updates, which caught my eyes then I'll check, but most I ignore it.

Today, I went into Friendster again after had a chat with Jessey and Xiao Hui bout horoscope. I checked it, and I even check other stuff in Friendster.

One thing I haven check for a long time is my friendster blog. The contents are slightly different from here. It was more colors. I used to play with colors a lot. Maybe I've become more selfish now like Yew-Gene said. *Molla*

Here's the link to ma friendster blog. http://imalittleangel-7.blog.friendster.com/

Notice the latest date.

It's quite long I didn't blog that way.

:)

1 comments:

Nikki said...

I love playing restaurant city too! it's one of the main reasons why i got addicted to facebook and eventually left friendster.

about your insights on your friendster blog, i think we really write differently now in facebook.

I posted a blog related to your topic. you might want to check this out =)

http://purpleinaction.wordpress.com/2009/09/30/from-friendster-to-facebook/