Sunday, February 14, 2010

What do u think?




I just saw this picture.
It's not a happy picture.
I felt something amiss and saddening in this pic.
This is what I see, my interpretation.

Junsu- "I'm not afraid"
Changmin - "I wanna approach you guys"
Jaejoong - "unpredictable" no, i mean, he is unpredictable. he looks like getting away.
Yunho and Yoochun looked like scared, especially on Yoochun, looked more scared and worried.

I really feel something missing, I want to see all of them have that happy together vibe.

I hope this pic is not photoshop-ed. I mean not a solo shoot and put all together. I hope they shoot this altogether as 5.

Compared to these down here. The vibe is totally different.

The happy 5

The romantic 5

The serious 5, even serious doesn't seem that sad vibe.

After the court case, everything changes. I really hope it'll solve soon and back to 5 again, happily ever after.


I seriously miss them.

0 comments: