Sunday, November 20, 2011

Culture shock!

I've been experiencing culture shock of my life.


I'm still around M'sia. 


another college's culture shock. really not used to it.


really itchy backside. 


when i was working, i thought studying better, but now i think working is better.


now is doing it for my future.


Until now I'm thinking whether I'm suitable in this field.


I'm not that creative, ok wait. shouldn't think this way.


I was watching "The Secret" again, must not focus on negative things instead. 


Instead of saying I'm not that creative, I should think, I can be creative. Shouldn't compare to others but fight within myself first.


I can do it. I must be more hardworking and think fast.


Go go go!!


Just like Jaejoong quoted "Nothing is easy in this world we're living in, Let's work hard"


Hwaiting!!

0 comments: