Monday, March 5, 2012

Obsession? nah....

I'm .... wait.. is it called as obsession??
I love rings.. not all kinds of rings, just some which catches my eye and my heart.
i love special, sometimes cute and one of a kind design rings.
i've got more than 30 rings, and i still wanna buy more.
for me, i dont really pay so much on it, unless it's super one of a kind design, then ill splurge on it. others is around ...less than RM10 preferably.
i miss bangkok, i wanna go there again for shopping. shop shop shop.
and of course, i would like to go to korea to shop too. just one day..i will go.

another obsession?

TVXQ and JYJ. JYJ still TVXQ. if i can afford, i will obviously buy everything regarding bout them. i will one day. i only tweet to Jaejoong more compared to other people. soooooooo hoping that he'll acknowledge and knows me. :/ oh well....

K-pop is now part of life.
even my new project for my year 2 is k-pop store. just a proposal of a K-pop store in SS2 mall. still striving for concepts to suit it. thought of using Korean cafe setting but still lots of thinkin to do... herm..

love love...

0 comments: