Sunday, September 14, 2008

English

This is my 2nd post on my command in English.

My English ...er...all I know is getting worse..worst.

I'm scared now. I'm doing diploma course now, and I'm worrying bout my future, working life and degree (overseas most probably). With my english standard now, its not good. I need to change and speak more of english and write and read.

I always complain I don't have the time, but actually I'm pretty free. :P

Watching Hong Kong TVB dramas, chatting, facebook, watch movies, and stoning. Well, actually more to imagining stupid stuff til I fell deep in it.


What is really wrong with me? Shoot, I know the problem, but not doing anything. What is there that holding me back?...Thats the thing I donno.

I'm really really jealous of my friends around me. They're better than me in every aspect. I feel so lost and left behind a lot. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Gotta think think what bloody thing I want...LOL...

0 comments: