Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New hair cut...

I just had my new haircut er...last nyt...

My aunty called this hairstylist, his name is SKYE, used to work in Dry Cut, SEct 17, PJ. OK..Mu aunty called him to cut in my mom's florist, since he's off and the next door saloon is off too, ssshhhh.

I called my friends along..those who want to cut too, Jessey, Soo Har and Alen.

They cut 1st, then I'm the last.. I had a bob cut, I cut it like,..a month ago..then now, I cut shorter. I showed SKYE few pics I wanted, of Agyness Deyn, an International Model, AJ, a model from ANTM, and Charlize Theron.

AJ, ANTM


Agyness Deyn, International Model

Then Skye said, why not, something like them, but, one side longer than the other, and a V back. I was hesitating actually, scared and nervous. I never cut my hair like that before...but I just let him do the thang.






I love the new look of me..I love the style he did. I love the back...so "V"But from tomorrow morning onwards, I need to be hardworking to set and style my hair, PROPERLY.


I've posted few pics in Facebook, there's actually friend who said it looked like Rihanna's hairstyle. Then, it came into my mind, it does a bit..not totally..

I just love it.


This is my before and after pics.....

Merdeka Eve, medium long bob cut


And me NOW

HAPPY HAPPY with it now.

0 comments: