Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So What??

I have a friend, X who has broke up with her ex, W for almost 2 years. I felt sorry for her, but she's still thinkin bout him, and she often said that she still hope for him, a little bit, but I think she bloody still hope for him a lot.

They broke up due to some misunderstanding on that day, but she wants him back. And its too late for her. Apparently, he can't stand her silliness, jealousy, always keep to herself, all her stupid stuff. What he just told her was, "I don't love you anymore"...OUCH...I felt that, I felt like slapping him..but I don't blame him, mostly her fault. I pity her though. :)

Well, she always tells me bout their relationship, from beginning til the end..and til now. GOSH.
Almost 2 years and she still can't forget him. Hello. I'm not the only person telling her that, but many other people do too. I can't blame for that, she often tells me stuff that makes her feelings revived back, when she was like almost totally over him.

X has crushes too, and she did confessed to one of them, but got rejected. Sorry X. She try to forget that person and W as well, but it doesn't work for W. She told me that she got new crush, and still do think of W. I was like WTF. I really don't know and understand what is she thinkin and feeling.

She don't club much. I always wanted her to go. Like some ppl said, it'll release the inner self, but she just don't. She's sometimes antisocial and sometimes she's friendly.

I am a friend of W too. We're not that close, but I could see he has changed, everybody sees it. He has gone worse, he has his own problem, I wouldn't want to care much. But now, he has a stable girlfriend and got a job and not that bad anymore, so, I think he's getting better now. I'm just guessing, and that's what I heard. I just really don't understand why is she still thinking bout W. I don't think he is worth at all. He has his own life and a new girlfriend. So, get over it.

One thing good, she always wanted to call him and asks how is W and all, but she didn't. Just once a while.

The thing is now, whenever she sees him around, alone, with gf or friends, she feel different. She treats him different. She just can't stop talking bout how she felt and all. A bit annoying. Yes, most of us, her friends, can't stand her. That's why she also complain bout she's not close to them anymore. HAIZ..

I don't know how to help her. How to advise her. I really hope she can forget and move on fast....really really fast. I felt pity, and sorry for her at times when she felt unloved. I don't know what to tell her.

X, plz plz plz...get over him soon plz plz plz plz....U're killing yourself, you've lost ur self confidence, self conscious, and u're often self pitied. I don't wan to see you in pain. I'm always here for you and help. IF there's anything, plz plz plz do tell. but don't complain too much..I always love you.

2 comments:

KJSC said...

This post sounds so damn familiar.. I might know X and W too! Poor X. X should find another two X, then she would be XXX! lolz... I know,ask X to follow my technique =) hehe.. it works so far!

So obvious who X is ok!!! ugh!

Kenny Japheth S.C.

Yumi said...

of coz u know them...u talked to X b4...dats y..where can tahan her..i donno how u can tahan her...sommore today she told me she saw W wid his gf. so wat...i feel like slapping X..wake up!!