Friday, October 2, 2009

Colors ~Melody and Harmony~

I just watch Colors~Melody and Harmony~ by JaeJoong and Micky Final in Tokyo Dome. It's so awesome. One of my favourite song now. Love Them. Soulmate!

I love all their concerts, er, ok..I haven't watch all, but love all the stages they had. Tokyo Dome, the biggest and most audiences to fit in. U can see how many people and how big is the stadium. ITS HUMONGOUS. The stages they had was awesome. they had the escalator, turning stage. it's huge. great job designer! Enjoy this song. love it. credit to the uploader.



gonna watch all the final in tokyo dome. i wish i can buy it. wonder how much is it. i wanna buy AADBSK3 too..money money money!!!


P/S: I wonder what's going on soon. Jets are flying around, so loud and so fast. Is there any events/festival (i bet MC don celebrate Mooncake festivals. Waste petrol and sound polution. ISHQ.

0 comments: