Sunday, October 4, 2009

mooncake festival at home

It was a happy and tiring day.

Well, mooncake festival is a family reunion for us, to celebrate together.

This year, not only celebrate mooncake festival, but birthdays of my 2 nieces, cousin brother in law and my uncle. All today except cousin brother in law falls on the 5th.

Everyone brought food, its a pot luck thingy.
As for ourselves, my aunty and mom were busy doing flowers, pretty busy, so, I have to stay at home to cook. Yes, I do cook. Today, I cooked fried mee hoon, 2 types, a normal one, and tomyam and I did red eggs too, auspicious for birthdays. My fingers are all in red color. HEHE. I'm happy with my fried mee hoon, it tastes good.





Then my cousin brought food too. Too many food. TOO MANY for all of us.

Hence, there're left overs. quite a lot too.



Initially, my nieces came to play lattern, but end up playing congkak with my grandma.

It was a happy and tiring nyt. Grandma was very happy too, now cudnt sleep. coz past her sleeping time. Even Yu Jin slept late. cried cried.

Tomorrow another day. Goin to Homedec with ah Teck. Then, fetch mom to Sunway Resort. If I'm able to make it to come back early.

0 comments: