Friday, October 2, 2009

HAppy Mooncake Festival!

Happy Mooncake Festival to my Family and Friends^^

This year, well, it's tomorrow. My cousins are comin with my nieces and nephew.

According to my cousin, tomorrow, in the Chinese Calender is her oldest daughter's birthday. 9 years old! Then, as for October, 3rd, is her 2nd daughter's birthday and same as my uncle's birthday. 2 days later is my cousin's husband's birthday. WOW. SO MANY BIRTHDAYS!!!

Luckily I'm still studying. No money goin out for presents..hahahahah..


I don't really like mooncakes though. Maybe for Snowskin. ^^ Not the original.

I know it's Hello Kitty. I used to dislike them, but after JJ and Micky for Hello Kitty, Now I slowly like them. ANyway it's pink! My favourite Color! Power of JJ!

Well, it's Chuseok Festival in Korea. Saenggil Chuseok Hamnida! haha..

Have fun people!

0 comments: