Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Feelings For You

My love for you is fading away.
I don't want this to happen.
I always believe that you're meant for me.
I had choose this path, I choose you to be part in my life.
It has been years you're with me, I know I don't understand your world that deep, but I want you back in my life.
I couldn't imagine what I can do, I'm embarassed to face my friends and family because of this.
You're my life.
There's no time to turn back.

I need that feelings back, if not I can't continuemy life like this.
I felt very very bad enough.
I'm disappointed with myself that I had let you go, I need to revive that feelings I had lost.
I'm sad and depress because of this.
Oh God, Please help me. I want that feelings, that passion, that intimacy to come back like I used to have.
I just hope I can go on and cope with this life.

1 comments:

KJSC said...

A moment looking back is a moment stopping you from moving forward..

STOP it or it will eat you alive!