Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun days in Alfa/ Project Pavilion

Days in Alfa were different during the puasa month, raya days, and few days after that.
Been helpin out, lepakin around in studios for days and nights with the right people in the gang. Well, most important that, the seniors and juniors were brought up together for these few days to make this project works and finished to the end.

I'm very happy that I was part of the crew, wait a minute, I was invited, I didn't do much, I help in what?...HERM..."tolong tengok adalah" hehe..well, I did few things. Just few things, but my name is still in..HERM....felt a bit bad though.

The thing that I'm glad and happy and enjoyed myself with these group of people. We enjoyed ourselves so much, there's a lot of other activities while doing this project, hanging out in other place, go for movies, friend's open houses.

The people that I hang out with most for these project are...

In the studio, Debbie meet my crew members. The last night of preparing the final Model.Not Shooting model, the house model.


This is the outcome, the end of the model before sending it to Pavilion.
Behind it are, Raihan, Iqbal and Daniel.


On the way, nearby Pavilion, just to a visit t see our model. And they're modellin in front of Maybank.


We reached



Raihan And I with the model





Part of the crew member of the model



One of the artiste's art work and it costs almost RM350 per piece.








Makan time in Pavilion

The gang that went and support Arabella at Lepaq







At Cineleisure, the only guy with 3 "witches"

Debbie, is the person whom I always been hang out with for few weeks, we've been close as before, we just love what we're doing. We're always be there for each other. I love you babe.















Muakz....love you girl, and I'm not a LES. We just love each other.

0 comments: