Monday, November 30, 2009

Couples

I feel happy, proud and grateful but at the same time, I envy.

Why?

I don't know.

Well, I'm happy and grateful to have wonderful friends around, family even though most of them are still human. What I mean, no one is perfect, and they sometimes causing problems too. Me too.

Anyway, I'm just happy for those couples I see, couples I know. They have happiness within them.
My ex-es, my crush, who ever I like before, I'm happy and envy them at the same time. They're happy the way they are, I'm glad it turn out that way. Those aren't happy, get the hell out of it. HEHE. I'm serious, what's the point of clinging and holding on each other when both aren't happy?
But, what to do, Love is blind, sometimes. It's just how we see it.

Last words, I'm just happy for u, for keeping that happiness you've found.


0 comments: