Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Handphone

I had a so called gadget talk with Adrian on Msn last night. Then, when I went to the bathroom, together with my handphone, in my pocket. after I pee, I stood up, and I heard, 'blob', my phone dropped into a pail of SOAP WATER. I quickly took it out, but I wasn't panic. Not as panic as before. It went into the WC before.

I brushed my teeth, then, I dry it with tissue. I couldn't use hairdryer, coz everyone was sleeping. It was 4AM. After I dry it, I tried to use, oh no. keypads not working. NVM. I opened everything, left it aside, then went to sleep. I had to make a note for my parents to wake me up, coz no alarm clock for me.

Then, in the morning, I tried again. Keypad can't use. Number 147 and # keys not working. Then, my sim got blocked. Gave up, went to college without handphone.

I borrowed classmate's phone to call my brother to pick me up. My parents were inside too. Dropped my mom at LRT, and dad at post box. While waiting for dad, my brother told me, they chipped in to buy me a new phone. WOOHOO! but..I kinda had heavy heart. My dad is a retiree. So ya. Given a budget, I had few phones in my mind. Samsung Star WIFI, Nokia 5800 and 5530 and Sony Ericsson C901.

I came back home and unlock the sim, and my phone back to normal. I'm glad. And I love my phone even more. It has dropped so many hundred times. I even threw it b4, on purpose on cushion. hehe. Just sometimes, it cannot detect the sim card, and the battery a bit K.O. It'll just died off after few phone calls when its still full.




I couldn't decide which one, so I had another handphone talk with Adrian. Well, he suggested me to watch youtube, and get more reviews and I did. I kinda decided now which to get, Nokia 5800. HEHE. Zeon also using the same phone. He loved it, I bet its good. I think its good too. So I passed a list of handphones to my brother to ask his friend.
Since I can't use the money to do shopping, so get a new phone then.

But I have another dilemma. Should I get the phone, despite my Nokia 3100 still can use with the battery a bit crazy, just matter of time? or return the money to them, for future use.


Even the numbers on keypad also gone. Screen is blur. Once a while, I'll clean and wipe ma phone.

So many things I wanna get.
MP3 player,
Phone,
Sandals,
Heels,
Wedges,
Clothes,
Bag.
Lady with gadget. nice. lol.

OLD nokia sustains!
Nokia 3100. It's good. lol. Love it more, but I want a new phone.
See how then.

0 comments: