Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Meteor Shower 2.2

Last nyt, I waited outside my house, I saw one, actually few, but i didn't really see it directly. hehe. I was practically feedin mosquito. TSK TSK TSK. Even using mosquito repellent doesn't help.

Today, I watched the sky, it's cloudy, but, the cloud are disappearing slowly. I slowly looked around the sky, north, south, east and west, all angle, still a bit cloudy.

I was praying for lettin me to see at least one, then I'll come back in. I keep lookin everywhere.
Saw some sad cloud. U know, using imagination, u can see shapes on the cloud. I see several faces, its pretty sad and angry faces.

Mosquito everywhere, but not as much as last nyt.

Then, I saw ONE!! DIRECTLY!! VERY CLEAR, flew past between the cloud, where the sky is much clearer. It's very very clear, I at last got to see one very very clear. It's slightly Green-ish, flew from north to south direction. I didn't use binoculars at all!

I finally got to see ONE today! I'm so happy ^^

Then sin came, greed. I want to see more, however I can't see but I saw angry faces, then I just left. I understood, askin me to continue my assignment. LOL. Still am happy.

I wish I can have a telescope, then I can see much clearer and those stars.
;)

Back to work.

2 comments:

Jem said...

hey nice little blog you have here! hmm..never thought of watching the meteors myself. Should be quite.. exciting?

Anyway hows life yo? long time no see right. haha it's Jeremy here.

Yumi said...

thank you for commenting.
it's really nice to see, its still goin on til 19th, try ur luck.
exciting to get mosquito bite? hehe

nyway, jeremy?? i don't remember anyone with jeremy.