Friday, December 11, 2009

You're Beautiful

I know, I know, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.
Even those not really good looking actually is beautiful.
I always think, no matter what, a person has their own beauty, inside, outside.
However, this is not the topic I wanna talk about now.

It's actually the Korean Drama ;D It's called "You're Beautiful".
I heard a lot of people's comments on this and keep asking me whether I've watch it or not. I tried on Mysoju, then I love it. *thank you Meredy Fishball* oh, and another person who introduced this drama, my junior, LEE LEE.
I'm so in love with this drama right now.

It's like the combination of "Hana Kimi" with "Boys Over Flowers"
I thought it was ordinary drama, well, I fell in love on the 1st episode and it's soooo tempting. Everyday I'm watching it on youtube.
I'm crazy over this drama till I look for their soundtracks, downloaded it and look for the lyrics.
I love few songs in it. Well, it was sang by them. Really them. Singers, themselves, thats why.

I was finding for their lyrics pretty hard, I even translated the Korean words into Romanji like 'pin yin' for mandarin. Well, thanks to an article on 'how to read Hangeul' and listen to the song itself. I'm pretty proud, I can recognized some of the Hangeul words. Still more to learn though.

The main Poster of this drama.

Few of the casts.


The main characters of A.N.JELL, the group in this drama.

Love it, love it.
I really recommend it to those who love Korean dramas and MEREDY!! watch it!
It's funny and really nice and addictive!
I cried and I laugh. Emotion very strong. HEHE

I must finish it soon then I can do my work.
I'm already distracted. HEEHE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too I really like these drama:}

Unknown said...

Me too i really like thess drama :}