Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jaejoongie vs cockroach.

I see COCKROACHES.
One by my side, one in front of me.

Chasing after them. Trying to kill them. Yes, I'm cruel.

End up, the one in front of me flew.

It flew to my back, back of my neck getting revenge on me.

I felt ticklish, of course, something crawling behind. I tried to shoo it away swaying it, but end up, it went into my top, caused it to be right at the back of me. OH shit.

I was panicking, jump jump and I could felt it was trying to fly, the wings makes my back ticklish.

Oh man, I remembered I asked someone to help me, but I was too panic, I couldn't remember who.

I jump jump.

Then, I was awake. I still could feel my back was ticklish. As if, it really was on my bed. I was scared, I woke up, jump jump, brush off top of my bed with my blanket.
Luckily it was just a dream.

Then, I went back to sleep.


I remember, TVXQ!'s 4th concert tour, The Secret Code gonna be air on Japanese TV.
Instead of TV, I went to their opening of their movie in a cinema.
They were there. TVXQ! were there!!

I was very very happy. I could see so many people, from all around the world. White, black, yellow skin. When they enter, everyone was screaming and screaming. All I did was, sitting behind, a nice spot to watch the movie, smiling at them and other fans. I wanna scream too, but I was too happy. Too happy, just to smile.

The best part was, they were sitting in front of me, front row of mine.

OMG, I can see JAEJOONG so close and clearly. He's beautiful. Really beautiful. OMG.
The cinema was full lit, The movie is not starting yet, waiting for time. I had butterflies in my stomach. I need to go to loo before the movie starts, I went, I looked at him while I went to the loo. He just a glance of me while I went off. I could see. HAPPY HAPPY ^^

I quickly did my business, small business, and rush back to the cinema. Luckily it hasn't start. When I came, I saw JJ took a glance of me again. My heart couldn't stop thumping.

Then, I was sitting next to a white girl, on my left. She was reading a book, to my right, is a guy, reading too. All waiting for the movie to start. WEIRD.

JJ is still in front of me. I'm soo happy to see him in real person. Then, the girl next to me ask if I have water. Well, I have, and I gave it to her.
She passed it to JJ!

I was embarassed, caused the water, kinda like herm...my saliva?? OMG, I was thinkin is he gonna drink it?? NO! he took the water, he was pouring some into another bottle. Not one bottle but 2. Then I asked the white gurl next to me where is she from, she said SUNWAY! I was like, er..no, which country. She said Peninsula in Europe. I was like..er, near Italy? Weird. I saw JJ was doing something weird with the bottles. I wanna talk to him.

Then I heard something, my phone alarm rang! shoot. It was just a DREAM. My heart was still thumping fast, and I was happy. I got to dream of JJ finally!

What a dream I had.

JAEJOONGIE!!

Always keep the faith!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmh it looks like some sort of nice dream...
I feel the same thing when i dream about Changmin (i wrote Jaejoong first haha XD dunno why)
Thanks for sharing this with us^^