Thursday, December 10, 2009

Korean Dramas

There're many Korean dramas I watched before I know bout KBS World Channel in Astro. Mostly on TV channels with Mandarin dubbed. Winter Sonata (honestly, it was one of the most popular drama which I NEVER watch before), Autumn in my heart, one of the touching drama.

Dae Jang Gum, I can't remember what's the English title. This is one of the first korean drama which my family watched together. It was a good drama, and worth family watching.
Then many more like Full House, Summer Scent and many more. Can't remember.

Then start from last year, You're my destiny, one of the 1st korean drama in Korean I started to watch, when my brother started to watch it too (YES! I'm blaming everything on him HAHAHA) It's 178 episodes, 35+ minutes per episode. I still watch now, online streaming. I kinda repeated it cause watched half way on TV, don't know what happened in the beginning. So now, thanks to Mysoju and PPStream, I've got to watch all.

Then, Boys over flowers. Korean F4. It's funny and very entertaining. Even my parents watched.
Then, The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House, My Fair Lady and many more in KBS World. IRIS, Queen Returns.

TVXQ!'s Yunho also was in his sole drama, Heading to the Ground. Beginning, he's acting sucks, Seriously, honestly. BUT, slowly, his acting skills improved. Wait, not slowly, in 16 episodes, can see his acting skills got better every single episodes. Good job!

Then, now watch You're Beautiful. This is like another Boys over Flowers and Hana Kimi. It's funny, tempting and addictive to watch. It's a good drama, very entertaining too. I'm into this drama these days. *there goes my assignments* I even download the soundtracks for this drama. Didn't know the lead singer could sing. He was in Beethoven Virus too. He's kinda good looking. He looks cool, more cool than in Beethoven Virus. His voice reminds me of Amy, my senior. Slightly like his. He can sing!

Ok, continue ma drama.



0 comments: