Monday, December 28, 2009

korean drama's moral

After the drama "You're Beautiful", I've kinda stopped watching dramas.ONLINE.

However, there's one drama I watch on TV, staring Jang Geun Suk too! EHEHE. It's called Hwang Jini. This is a story bout a famous Gisaeng, or I think Geisha in Japanese.

Jang Geun Suk really look very very young here. Ok. I'm watching this because of him, but then, there's something I learned from Korean dramas.

Mostly, the main characters are strong and has very strong determination.

Like Hwang Jini in Hwang Jini
Jang Saebyuk or Kim Saebyuk in You're my Destiny.
Go MiNam/Go Minyu in You're Beautiful.

They do, I mean, they determined to do something and must achieve it in the end. I really admire it.
I know this is only in dramas, but I think this is in human.
Anything can be achieve if we're determined. I believe so.

Drama just not drama, I also believe that every show or drama which is shown, should have their own moral and message behind.

I should apply it in my life and my work. Strong determination to do things and achieve it!!

0 comments: