Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finally, done...

Oh yes, a half relieve and half heavy heart.
I've finally watched all the episodes of "You're Beautiful" It's only 16 episodes, yes kinda short, but each episodes is almost one and a half hour. I even watch it til like 5 am. Oh yes.
So, I didn't do my assignments. BAD BAD **

This drama is really good. I really love it. I cried and laugh. Few last episodes were quite sad, and touching. I cried and now I had heavy puff eyes. HEHE.

Love the songs they sang. It's really nice. I even purposely downloaded it. Few songs. Now, I wan to download all the soundtracks and get the lyrics to sing along. I know its in Korean, but hell yeah, learn Korean from songs and lyrics.

The lead actor and actress can sing, Jang Geun Suk (Hwang TaeKyung) and Park Shin Hye (Go MiNam/Go MiNyu). Then Lee Hong Ki who played Jeremy actually from a Kpop Band, FT Island. He's such a good actor. I didn't know Kim Dong Wook who played Shin Woo can sing too. All of them can sing. However, I love Jang Geun Suk's voice. I really fell for him, by his voice. He's pretty cool and good looking, but different from Kim Jae Joong of course. ^^

Love the songs, my favorites, "Without Words", "Promise", "Still/As Ever". Got the lyrics, sing along everyday. HEHE. Other's still loving it.

I've been searching for it, and now I've found one site, a blog, AliceChen. This girl (I guess is a she), she manage to get all the soundtracks, and can be download. OMG. This is awesome. I'm downloading it now. WOOHOO!! This is her link for "You're Beautiful" OST.

Her blog, is full of OST of other dramas from Korea and Hong Kong, TVB. I just found that she even has "You're Beautiful" downloads. I'm so gonna watch. AWESOME!!

I'm feeling lucky and happy. Next, find for lyrics. WOOHOO!!

Now, the drama has finished, I kinda feel empty. I know I must do my work, but after this drama, I really feel empty. I miss them now. I'm sooo gonna watch again after I'm done.

Now, must stop with one drama, "You're my destiny" HEHE, not as addictive and tempting as "You're Beautiful"


As you can see, the lead actress is actually from famous girl group in Korea, Girl's Generation. She's YoonA. Love her. She's my favorite among the girls. Pretty and natural. Love Love.

Happy Happy ^^

Now Sing Along.

0 comments: