Friday, April 2, 2010

Free Free Free


Not the time free.

I got free things! 2 things only. hehe I'm excited.

1st - Pinky Mint Tablets. TVXQ! Endorsed them. Woohoo!! It's grape and mint flavor. Sugarless.
This woman, she, spent so much to get this, specially imported from Japan, sent it to me. I was like.... zzzZZZZ. Ask her save money, but don't want. zzZZZ. But, I'm grateful. What a wonderful friend and fan she is. She posted her own made er, string keychain with the Always Keep the Faith! and TVXQ/Tohoshinki and Injosu words together with CNY card. Oh yes, we, both love TVXQ! and both of us like the same guy. LOL.
Thank you MEREDY FISHBALL! It's nice. Tasty. I like the purple color box.

Auto rotate



2nd - A Totebag from Mango, MNG. For FREE! HOW?? hehe, just buy CLEO magazine, April Issue, there's a form, fill it in and submit any participating MNG boutiques.
On April 1st, I went to sent a flower at Sunway Medical Centre, and I thought, since its near Sunway Pyramid, as well just go and get it. I was tryin to look for parkin outside, FULL! I made few rounds, and I told my dad, if it's mine, so it's mine, if not, just leave. After 3 rounds, I finally found a parking. Good. It's near the entrance as well. AWESOME. So I got the bag. It was simple, canvas bag, but I still like it. It's Army Green color, color for this spring season. I like. ^^

This is the outside.


The inside. ARMY!!

Happy happy.

Thank you Meredy again. hehe. Oh ya, finally i got ur address.

Oh ya, since I mentioned bout CNY card, Mr Koh in UK, sent me a CNY card too. This year no Burfday card from him, but last year he did sent me burfday card. HEHE. My Bola Kaki and My Poker Kaki. ^^

0 comments: