Sunday, April 25, 2010

i suka

New new new.

New laptop, Toshiba M500. I likey.

The thing is, using Windows 7, need to download install lots of things. most software also new...and i'm not used to it, Autocad 2011, and 3Dmax 2011. Adobe need to install CS4, but bloody CDs giving me problem, changed d, and tried so many times, still same. Cannot. So, I have to use Wifey's link to download. In the end, installed CS2, hope still can use. Still wondering why must use newer ones.



Old lap top coz, ada virus and keep restarting. Blue screen, and most of the time when i first start to on it, cannot boot, need to off on off on for few times, then can on, and im using it now. hopefully don't restart so soon. I still like the older design. I prefer the Mat finish on the base and the keyboard than shiny ones which can see fingerprints.



hand phone. y? the old one dropped, and gave blank screen but still can use. zzZZ same time, dad needs new one too.
so after PC fair, went to Hp fair. best.

Then brother sold off the Ipod classic to a buyer, then bought a Ipod touch. more fun ^^ touch tap tap. macam Iphone saja. hehe. I'm enjoying playing, tap tap revenge, mahjong, watch vids and other games.



And my mom made cupcakes for Ti-Ratana Charity today. It's yummy. Not as nice and attractive like Wondermilk or CuppaCakes or other icing cupcakes. My mom actually did it nice, and more successful than before. ;P



I likey it all.

0 comments: