Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Perfection vs Flaw

What do you see within the clouds?
Other than blue sky and white clouds or greyish blue clouds.
Use your imagination...
what do you see?
what I see???
. . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I see an old lady on the right, like crying for a lost or maybe unborn baby (on the left)
sad one...


This was taken from KLCC park, sitting facing the park, see the fountain a bit.
It was late evening, sun setting.

I was with mom at the Home Furniture and Furnishing Fair at KL Convention Centre.
Good thing was, the sun setting behind us, and thanks to KLCC, we're blocked from being burn.
Lots of people around. Different races, different ages and both sexes.
Great place to take pics.

The main thing I want to get from this pic was, the moon is obvious between 2 buildings with contrast of clear blue sky.

My mom said it will better to take if its at night. The contrast will be better. But we left to shop inside.

A night catching up with Brigitte after weeks of sorrow and world cup.
We went to McD at Sect 14. Had sundae for myself and a value meal for her.
We talked and did this too. tear a paper, make into a boat.
Left one fries as a 'human'
and 2 spoons as rower.
Row row your boat, gently down the stream......no stream...

We were there for quite long, almost 4 hours.
so her turn to get sundae and me a sundae cone.
I was licking licking...yum yum.
It was like 'clean'
Then. . . .
...
...
...
...
...

Brigitte can't see it too clean, she has to put some chocolate chips on it.
I was like....zzzZZZ
She said its a flaw.
And I put it right on the girl's nose..
looked cute.

Then she made me think of something.

Flaw..

No matter how much I like to make it smooth, she still wants to put the chips on it. -.-

I was thinking that, nothing is perfect.
No matter how much we want to make something looks perfect or make itself perfect, a thing or a person, there's always a flaw to it.
It's either we make it, make something too perfect, still not satisfied, and it eventually became imperfect and a flaw.
We, human always not satisfied.

From the previous pics, is the same.
The sky, not always clear.
Not always blue.
Clouds are there.

Accept the fact that it's not perfect.
Accept the fact there's always a flaw.
Sometimes, perfection is not always beautiful.
Sometimes the flaw is more beautiful than perfection.
Flaws, sometimes is not that bad.
We can learn the flaw, a mistake maybe not to make it perfect, but
make it better, than a flaw or to the max, near perfection.

0 comments: