Monday, September 6, 2010

total random for past 3 months.

This is another random post. I've took few pics from my phone.
Pics from few months back til recent ones.

July, WORLD CUP!!!!
My best Girl Footie Fan. Only both of us enjoy watching football together and we watched almost every game together except the Finals.

This was, Spain vs can't remember who's match.

Enjoying it there with another 2 football fans, 2 of my senior, a guy and a gurl.
And Shaun came last.

Another game we watched together.
We were at Chili's Bangsar.
There, Brigitte writing down our own predictions of scores and who's gonna qualified to the next round.


YUMMY!!!
YUMMY 2!!!


Then, the last week of World Cup, my family and I went back to Malacca to visit ma grandpa then. At nyt, my uncle brought us to Portugese Settlement to eat these......
Never fail to message Brigitte to tell her that I'm eating some of her self-proclaim ancestor's food. lols..

Oyster....nah....me no likey.


Mine...It's tasty.

The famous Portuguese Grilled Fish with spicy sauce.


Fried Kang Kung.

We all loved this. Sambal Sotong....It's damn good.


Smoked Crabs. It was dry, but we could taste the freshness of the sea.


LALALALALALA

1st time i see get to try this...Scallops. It's really delicious coz of the sauce.

The next day, we went around town.

Then, late evening, we bought Putu Piring.
It's situated along Jalan Tengkera nearby a TOTO 4D shop.
It's famous til 'Ah Xian' came and promote it.

The next day, my cousins and aunty came from Taiping, stayed in One World Hotel.
This the view of BU from their room.

It was a mess coz we were lying and lazying there with my grandma.
The room was awesome. Definitely executive room.

I think this was the night after, I met Brigitte after a week or 2 after World Cup finals.
She had to make my sundae to become a Flaw.


Then in early August, I brought Soo Har to KLCC for this event, FemmeCity.
It's a Girls' world there!
Fashion, Feng Shui, Beauty, Home stuff and all..

This is one of a talk bout self confidence on how we dress and all. We only manage to listen for 10 to 15 seconds, then we head to our booked BaZi Reading by Joey Yap's student.
Pretty Accurate. Superstitious me.


Towards the end, Fashion show, by Melinda Looi, Zang Toi, Eric Choong and Eclipse.
If I'm not mistaken This is Zang Toi's collection.


After the show, then we saw Amber Chia actually sitting in front of us. She's 6 months pregnant I think that time. A model, Fabulous mom.
End - Best 4 creations of the 4 designers.

Cam Whoring. Near the exit of FemmeCity.

I love my stuff. Some I had to give away, coz it's not my style.
Mostly people buy for me as birthday presents...mostly from Secondary School til now.
Some are from the countries they went.
I wanna add more rings. Love rings. Rings, I buy. Wanna add more.

These, can say all of it were presents. Only 2 I bought from Bali, those beads ones.
Seldom wear it, but will try to use it more when I go out, if I don't forget.


These too. I mean mostly are presents. Love the hearts.


Then, one day, Brigitte and I went to PAWS, near Ara Damansara.
She wanna get a dog, but we just went there and see see.
They were adorable, even though a bit 'MIXED' and smelly.

This one, was near the floor, drain. Poor fella stuck out its head. They didn't bark so much.
Look quite pity.

Like this one, "TAKE ME!"

This is sooo cute!

Then one day, another one day, I was browsing through one of my sketch book.
Those portraits sketches I did, few were alright.
I was using the wrong technique.
BUT, still turn out nice..

Some I think U can guess who is who.





This one, FAILED. Tried but failed.


Another one day, I was driving Brigitte home, along Old Klang Road,
I love to see ray of sun piercing through the dark clouds.




Then just 2 weeks ago, I drove my family back to Malacca for Grandpa's 49th day death memorial. I was a driver the whole time.

We went to town, Jalan Hang Kasturi, mom wants to find this old grandpa who makes wooden pail. Ancient, Antique ones. no. I mean, he still makes it by hand at some 'lorong'
Those pails aren't cheap.

Then, next to the Lorong, I found this.
Hang Jebat's Mausoleum.
Saw it for quite some time, this is the 1st to enter.


A long Baba Nyonya style house beside. Renovated.
LONG!!

This is where Hang Jebat laid in peace.

While waiting for traffic light to turn green, I saw this, cloud. It looked like a Dragon's head.
I love to see clouds and start to imagine stuff.

I was too tired to drive, I asked mom to drive halfway from Seremban to Kota Kemuning.
I was really tired the whole day and coincidently, my first day of period.
Exhausted and PMS-ing.


On Merdeka eve, Brigitte and I were out again for a drink in Old Town Kopitiam in Old Town.
Then we were bored, we went driving around. We went to Sunway Giza, passing by here and there, then we went to Mont Kiara, Solaris. There, I was chewing a gum, then in the toilet, I swallowed it. I was trying to cough it out, but end up I threw out. BUT, gum is no where to be seen. DAMN. It's stuck in my body.

We went up to SOHO, I took this shot, an almost half moon on top of a building.
My phone cam wasn't that good, but at there watching it, it was beautiful.

Then yesterday, whole day I was out with Soo Har, went to MPH sales in the morning. A lil regretted bought a lil unnecessary books. Kinda overspend too. But nah, I want it. hehehhe.
Then to DKSH sales in the afternoon.
Cheap Pads. lols.
Brought back some empty boxes for my family to keep stuff when renovation starts.

At night, out again with Soo Har again, and my other IA classmates.
Grace fetched us with Chris too.
We had a lil gathering at the 'Look Out Point', Cheras.
On the way, I had to cam a lil with Soo Har's Lens-less frame. HEHEH.


The 2 'soos'

Only Guy Michael and Chris.

Grace and Soo Har nex to me.

US, with the scenery behind.

I still like this. Only one photo doesn't make me look too pale-ly white.


At the bottom of the entrance.


The Whole Scenery.
This was my 3rd time there and I still can't find my way. Must drive there one day then I can remember.
It changed a lot.
Really missed the 1st time I went, 2 years ago with Kenny, Alexis, Jan, Su Mei, and ARIS!
We all had fun there. Miss all of them.

These are the random pics I took from my phone's cam.
It's Nokia 5800

0 comments: