Wednesday, December 23, 2009

FInally!! done! but....

I'm super happy now!!

WOOHOO!!

Finally I've finished downloaded all 16 episodes of 'You're Beautiful' I know lame, coz it took me almost 2 weeks to download it all.

YES! Thanks to the SUPER SLOW AND UNSTABLE NET!!!

There're few days, I was very very SUPER FRUSTRATED because few episodes I had to re-download due to the STUPID NET! It was disconnected and I had to re-download it all over again! REALLY testing my patience and really nerve wrecking.

Oh not only of the net, my parents had to off the net when I was downloading it during midnight. Well, can't blame them because wanna save electricity bill, but I was frustrated too. Till a point that I WROTE a note near the Switch, "DON'T OFF THE NET" all in CAPS and in RED marker! HAHAHA.

Few days ago, I was too frustrated because the net keep disconnecting, well, it happened for quite some time, everyday, at certain hours. YES CERTAIN HOURS,
a) 1pm til 2pm
b)4.30pm til 7pm
c)11pm til 12 midnyt. It kept on off on off.

I can't take it anymore, I called up TM and complained. WAH LAO all those things they asked me to do, well, I know its the procedure, bloody hell, check the modem la, check the status la, unplug this n that, damn kao sien lor. DAMN KAO troublesome!! They said there're 3 possibilities
a) The cable
b) The modem
c) The line
I was wondering, how can the cable or the modem be the cause when it only happens EVERYDAY AT THAT CERTAIN HOURS??? TELL ME TELL ME?
I gave up checking all those. DAMN IT@@

They even called me at 10 am to check whether its still like that or not. They woke me up, yes at 10AM! They said if still happens, call them again, then maybe they'll send a technician. I was really thinkin, WOW, since when they're so EFFICIENT!!!
WELL, I only can check and call at that CERTAIN HOURS. I couldn't do it today due to circumstances I can't be at home that time. Will do it tomorrow, if I'm not lazy.
YES!! POTONG!! but I heard Streamyx still better. Personal Views anyway. No offends.

Anyway, I'm glad and I can sleep 'earlier' after downloading it ALL!!
16 episodes for almost 11GB. Bloody hell, so big space, I'm gonna burn it tomorrow and put it in harddisk.

So long for now.


0 comments: