Thursday, December 10, 2009

Unexpected changes

I was reading back to my previous posts of my blogs.
I actually never expect to be fond of Korean stuff.
I kinda "blame" my brother. GREAT influence.
I never expect to like TVXQ! Well, I never expect to like super into them and especially Jaejoong.
I used to think that Korean or Japanese Fans are LALA. Er, I think those can be found in Malaysia. I just don't know how to describe.
However, when I started to like Korean stuff; Kpop, food, now clothes. Then I started to wonder, am I gonna turn into one? HEHE. BUT, not at all. It's different.

Conclusion is, a great influence will eventually changes someone.

Someone's thinking, perception on stuff around, life and all.

I've witnessed someone's life changed drastically. It's a choice.

Life is always bout choices. Well, never expect it. make the best of it.

0 comments: