Monday, December 7, 2009

Guilty outing

I feel bad going out with Wen, Christine and Andrew.
They're my high school friends.
They've start working but I'm the only one still studying.
Whenever I'm out with them, they always pay for meals.
The thing is, I never pay single cent at all.
I know they're already working, and I'm still studying.
I feel guilty. I will threat them back one day when I start working.
OMG, so many people must treat back.

When I'm out with other people, I at least pay for my part.
I do calculative sometimes, but it's just that I feel bad, guilty.

I don't think I wanna go out with them so often, even though its like once a month or least fortnight.

Even though I don't feel like working, and continuing studying, I still have to work soon.
I'll see what I wanna do. Honestly, another dilemma.


0 comments: