Monday, November 3, 2008

2 years

2 years down the road and I'm still surviving.
I'm glad that I'm still alive and survive the pain and suffer I've gone through. I still do feel the pain and its never a pleasant thing to feel.
but I'm still feeling the suffer. WAIT..What AM I talking about?
Yes, I still think bout the past, its still lingering in my mind. I always question myself and often people asks me the question, "have I not letting it go?"
The past is so deep, and yes, I still have not letting it go completely, just not completely, but but but..I'm happy that its gone piece by piece. sssssllllllooooowwwwwlllllllyyyyyyyy......
and now, another feelings resurfaced, and this I MUST MUST not continue. I can't help myself for this situation. DAMN.
oh ya..back to the main thing, 2 years. It seems long but I felt so short. like it just happened few months or a year back. but when I think back of the things happened in these 2 years, yes, it already 2 years. and I'm WOW. I mean, I'm still surviving, unlike some other people who rather suicide for it. Well, I did thought of it, but nah...not worth it AT ALL. I have my own future.
I kinda feel good what I've did, for not taking my own life for something like that.
I'm very very grateful for havin wonderful friends around me and been surpporting me.
I'm very happy that many of them actually understands and can stand my stupid temper and attitude.
But some I've pushed them away. and I apologize to all my friends for mistreating and miscom with them. Who ever and actually everyone.

Shyt, always out of topic..nvm nvm..got some related..

0 comments: