Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Real Deep Shyt

I've been laggin in my assignments this sem. Damn lag.

Been hanging out, lepaking around too much, have fun too much, and stress too much too...

What is wrong with me?

I've been goin out and out, havin fun outside, and still not doing assignment..and I'm not feeling anything.

I mean I don't feel that I'm into this.

I don't want to fail, and I wan to be succeed in this but not with me now.

What is fuckin wrong with me?

I even feel bad of not feeling bad for not doing any work.

What am I distracted with?

What am I thinking?

DAMN.

I really don't fucking know what is wrong and what got into me til I'm like this.

I know I'm gonna disappointing lots of people, my family especially, then my friends and my
mentor.

I'm even disappointed with myself of my condition like this.

I think it's too late for me.

Now I'm scared.

Now I feel the bad feeling. after writing so many lines of ........as above...

I have doubts on what I'm doing also. I don't know is this the right path.

Now I'm thinkin that its too late to stop at this point. It's not that I'm half way, I'm almost finishing this course in a year time. I know I have to finish what I've started.

I start to think how to deal with my working life, my family *future with husband and kids(if so
happen i got to get marry)* my parents, my friends. arrgh..

I'm real in deep shyt. REAL deep shyt.

Actually, my life now kinda messed up, disorganised and not function well.

Ah damned.

Am I cursed? Is this karma of thinkin that my friend's life is messed up and worse than mine.

DAMN DAMN..

Why is this happening to me???

DEEP SHYT

0 comments: