Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kenyir Trip Part 1

6th November 2008 - Kenyir Trip

Kenyir is the largest man made lake in Malaysia and South East Asia. This lake was formed after the dam was built in 1985. There're about 240 islands in the lake itself

This is my so called study/site analysis/holiday trip. I've been wanted to go for a long time, but the timing is off, and I couldn'd find suitable friends to go with. Some working, studying and busy with their own stuff. In the end, went with my mom. -_-

I booked air tics with AirAsia to Kuala Terengganu from LCCT,KL. Booked 3 days 2 nights package in Kenyir Resort and Spa. The package includes the accomodations, meals (2 breakfast and a dinner *damn lunch makan sendiri*) and a lake cruise of 2 hours to nearby waterfall and herb island.




These are the people waiting in LCCT at 6 AM!!!!


In the air craft of AirAsia

ME..in the plane

Sunrise....coming coming


Its up!!!



From the plane, up in the sky

The clouds are beautiful


Just reached the KT airport, the architecture of Terengganu Tradisional House




The view of the lake from the resort's lobby




Our chalet, it looks small, but its consider big, and its facing the lake!!!






Our 1st meal, fruits...LOL..





Me and Mom at the lobby


The View of the lake from the Lobby again after few hours later, and its raining heavily





Night view ...its nice..



While waiting for our dinner, just have to take this, with our key

My dinner, Caesar Salad, herm..I was too late to take the picture, as I ate half way.

My mom's tuna sandwich..hehe


7th November 2008, 2nd Night in Kenyir.

This is the view of the lake from my chalet's balcony..not bad..very refreshing



My mom and I had mornin walk around the resort, and it took us 45 minutes to complete 90% of the the whole resort's zone. That is my 'just woke up face'


They rear deer in the resort..This one look so cute

Going for the 2 hours lake cruise. Another part of the lake


Camwhoring in the boat


This is the boat driver and our tourguide

The water gushing..I likey


One of the 'deadwood' in the middle of the island.

According to a staff in the resort, Kenyir Lake is famous for all these dead wood.


Me and mom reached at the Herb Island



We even tried the Tongkat Ali (right) and Kacip Fatimah (left)..
Tongkat Ali is bitter and it taste like some chinese herb too.


Herb Island..a lot of mosquitos..Look, I have to hold a towel to prevent mosquitos to bite me

Capturing a Pic of myself, the lake is GREEN!!


Then, from herb island, we change destination to Saok Waterfall. Just few minutes from the Herb Island.


This is a type of insect..which is a shy one. When its disturbed, it curled up like a shell. Very cute..

Then My camera battery died. Just charged the night before. I didn't get to take the waterfall pictures, and some interesting scenery.DAMN.

We went back to resort. Had lunch, then sleep...OMG..so pig..LOL

This is the picture, at the balcony, camwhoring, after I woke up, and while my mom had another evening walk.

My 1st dish of dinner. It was a buffet. Simple. Then I had 2nd round.

My mom's dish. She had 2 rounds too.



BBQ chicken, beef and mutton.



Desert, small slice of chocolate cake, and peach cake and some fruits. Both my mom and I were too full, couldn't take much of the desert.

We were Full. Bloody Full.

A bunch of Avon staffs, the sales department, having their company trip in Kenyir. One of their performance. That's their boss, wearing the hat.


Another performance, guys wear bra.

0 comments: