Thursday, January 14, 2010

CONCERT!!!

SUPER JUNIOR is coming to MALAYSIA!!!
in MARCH!!!

I'm really really excited for on this, EVEN though its not DBSK, but IT's SUPER JUNIOR!!!
I WANNA GO!! If it's DBSK, die die also MUST GO!! haha. BUT it's SUPER JUNIOR!!!

I'm getting all excited. I hope someone can sponsor me..and its near ma burfday.. *hint hint* AHAHAH.. just kidding.

OK, I'm gonna bet it with my Final Thesis, I finish it before 20th! must finish everything in FEBRUARY!!! OMG!! STRESS sTRESS!!

OKOK!! I'm gonna bet it! JADI or NOT, I must finish it!! BY THEN!! then HOLIDAY!! concert or not, as long as its holiday!!!

OKOK.tidur dulu!! or, tak jadi tidur, do work!! hehee..
wOOHOO!!

*as if i can go* hahahha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I am Val from Singapore.
I just read your comment from Dkpopnews.
Are you going for the concert?

meredy said...

then i will meet i there....i also thought of going.....ghahahahhha

Yumi said...

hey val, thanks for commenting. I really wanna go, but it's all bout $$$. that's why. r u plannin to go too?
meredy- u wanna go too?? ah..i also wanna go..no $$!

Val said...

Yup, I plan to go.
However, I am not quite familiar with the place.
Haha. Faster save money now!!
U have msn? Add me.
Valerie.kyanjing@hotmail.com
Chat there, it will be easier (:

Yumi said...

val, i've added u in msn.