Saturday, January 16, 2010

it's girl or guy?

I'm bloody happy and satisfied for now.

Well, My brother brought my mom and I to Bangsar. My bro intro a salon where he usually cuts his hair, and i intro my mom to boutiques, (which she didn't go in the end).

I went into the salon, pretty, normal salon, at least better than others.
I had to wait for about 30 mins for my turn. The stylist my brother asked for was busy.
While waiting for the stylist, one shampoo boy, Alex, washed my hair. I felt so nice and so relaxed. He massaged my hair and my head and neck. He's good.

Then i had to wait again, coz the stylist was busy with other ppl.
Then, my stylist came, Emily, a hip outgoing lady. She really reminded me of my college classmate, Jessey who loves hairstyling too. I could see how both of them dress similarly. Emily has a tattoo on her hand, words, sentences in some language, an eye, at the right back and one more, can't eally see properly in the middle back.

She kinda asked me what do I want, I told her I wanted something short, look feminine yet 'yeng'. She looked like surprised. Of course, I gave her, kinda a hard thing to do. HEHE.
So, she gave suggestion on how how how. I kinda agreed. I was worried how it'll turn out, to something I don't like. So I let her do her job. She used electronic shaver and the layering scissors. She's excited as I am. We chatted. We both get quite along. Chat chat, then half way my brother came in with my mom, waited for me, coz it's been quite long.

Well, Emily suggested for me to get "Relaxer" for my hair, because I have er, frizzy and stubborn hair. It's, from the name its for hair to be relax. We both know, my hair can't be helped. LOL. It's pretty sad case for me. HAHAHA. She also suggested to do highlights on my hair to be able to see the style.

I didn't realize we were in hurry for dinner, it's almost 5.30, dinner said to be at 6.30. Both my mom and brother pretty upset, coz we're in hurry and I still need to do the "relaxer".
So, I did it, washed it, then shampoo it, then condition it, then wash then trim abit.
It's done almost 6.30.

This is how it looks.


Short enough. My gurly side.

This is the shortest side. My guy side.

My both side.

My back side, see how it goes to the side. hehehe.

I loved how it turned out. I really love it, and I'm really sure, b4 CNY, my hair grow, and I'll cut the both side. HEHEHE.

Now I have another problem, I only can sleep one side of my head, and not suppose to wash my hair for 3 days. Got styled, and relaxed. I told Emily that, I can't leave my hair without washing when I just woke up, it'll look like lion's mane. Really really bad. Then she said, at least 2 days. HAHA. I'll try then.

I'm pretty worried that I might scare my nephew coming tmr. He's 1 year plus, my mom and grandma were joking saying that, don't know what my nephew will call me, one side uncle, one side aunty. LOL. When his mom cut her hair, he took a while to recognize his mom. LOL. Cute little kid.

Now, I've burnt my brother's wallet for this, the haircut was OK, but the RELAXER was killing.
Since I've burnt it, I don't think I have the chance to go for SUJU's concert. I wanted to ask him to pay for me 1st, then deduct from my allowance, but my chance for it, is like less than 10%....

BUT I just asked him, he asked for the price. I said, the cheapest, he said ok caused I've made a deal to cut 100 from my allowance every month, this whole year. I hope is enough to cover my haircut, the Interior book and CONCERT!! *WINK WINK* HAPPY HAPPY.

However, I still need to consider, because, with that amount of money, I can shop for my clothes and my worn out wallet and friend's and family's burfday gifts. HOWHOW"?? It's only SUPER JUNIOR, but still. IF it's DBSK, die die also go, dat one must try super harder to save super money for that.

The concert price is really ...pricey for Korean artiste. It's true. I believe DBSK will cost more.
Alryt, that's all for now.^^

P/S: Lesson learnt 1) Never assume, ask for the price 1st
2) Work for it
3) Daring enough not necessary is satisfied (For this, I'm daring, and satisfied for now, not know how in future)

2 comments:

fishball said...

ur hair style kinda remind me of junsu hair in mirotic....but his hair kinda short.........u really dare to cut ur hair...if me i won't.....so u r going to suju concert????

Yumi said...

yaya...
i just realized yesterday when I watch family outing feat junsu and yunho, it looked like junsu's hair.
hehe.
last time, my aunty asked me to cut like dat, but i wasn't daring enough then, now, cut only la, since it'll grow.
suju ar..i'm still thinkin..donno la.