Monday, January 4, 2010

Heartbeat

I couldn't sleep well.

I was in bed around 3.30, then brother called at 4.30. He arrived KL then from Thailand. Woke mom up and accompany me to KL to fetch brother and his friend.

I wasn't surprise to see the friend is a female friend. muahaha. FINALLY! My brother has a girlfriend. Er, not confirm, I'll ask tonight. My mom and I sat at the back, let my brother to drive and his 'friend' sat in front. haha. I did said "HALO" she ignored me, only say hi to my mom. ISHQ. looks also not friendly d. DENG.

Bro dropped off us home 1st, then fetch his 'friend' home. I said bye also, she ignored me AGAIN. She said bye and thanks to my mom, but I'm the one who drove. ISHQ!!! not friendly!!! 1st time meet also givin me not a good vibe. I expect someone more friendly, OK, FINE, maybe its first time meeting. I really hope can get along with my future sis-in-law, whoever she is. I'll see how in future.

Then, went back to bed, I couldn't sleep. It was 5.30. I was turning right left right left. I couldn't sleep!! My heart beats faster than normal. I wasn't thinkin 'bout my assignments or what so ever but, I feel like I couldn't breathe and my heart beats fast. I was like worryin bout something, but don't know what. Oh yes, I was worrying that I will get heart attack. HHEE..
Right left right left til my mom woke up again, around 6 plus almost 7.

then, I slept, til 12 plus. OMG. so lazy to wake up!!

Then even now, I also feel the same way. 'Xin bu an' 'Restless heart' Must adjust back my timing. I think its my lifestyle.

0 comments: