Thursday, January 14, 2010

Never bored of it

Well, I always check on DBSK news and updates in DBSKsleeplessnights.net and other Kpop news in DailyKpopNews.blogspot.com

Well, DBSK's new MV is out, Breakout!


It was dark, mysterious MV. Love Jaejoong's hairdo. Looks a bit like the Secret Code's cover shoot.

Then DBSKsleeplessnights posted one post on Changmin complement his hyung's singing in high note. It was a clip from Secret Code in Tokyo Dome, singing "Kiss the Baby Sky" Love that song.

From that post, I feel like watching it again. Watch Secret Code live in Tokyo Dome.
So I did, now streaming on youtube.
I really never get bored of them.

I really wanna get the Box Set! So many things to buy. money money money
Well, concert comes 1st, SUJU AH!!!

Always Keep the Faith and 13elieve! ^^

0 comments: