Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pretty Boy

I saw a pretty boy last friday at mamak.

I've been talkin bout this guy soon after til now, to various friends. maybe repeated to same friend. HEHE

This person I saw, I actually saw him before at mamak, I was hesitating and been guessing a guy or a girl. He has a girl feature, his hands and legs aren't so manly or built. His face too, he has pretty eyes for a guy, eye brow, pretty shaped, double eyelid. OK, he sat 3 tables away, I still can see. It's not really far away, but still, I can see.

I saw him few times with a girl, maybe girlfriend, sister or lesbian partner. HEHEH. I was just guessing and assuming.

BUT, last friday, he came with I think same girl, 2 younger boys, I think brothers, cause they have almost same kind of pretty eyes and an aunty. I think its whole family.
I was sitting facing them, well, I came before him, so not that I purposely wanna sit facing him.

So, while I was there, I look, not stare, just simply glancing at him. He remind me of JAEJOONG of TVXQ! coz JJ has pretty face too but JJ is well built.

I think that this guy, at mamak, if he build up his muscle, then he'll be perfectly pretty boy.
OH YA, how I think is a he not a tomboy or ah kua, because, I could hear him talking, and is a MAN's voice.

Now, I keep thinkin bout this pretty boy and JJ. AH!! hope to see him again.
I miss JJ in action.

Always Keep the Faith

P/S: Thank you Meredy for sending the 'things' to me.

5 comments:

meredy said...

u're welcome.....why u dun take a pic of him.....so wanna see how he look like

Yumi said...

I also want, but my phone no camera. cannot secretly take photo.heheh

meredy said...

u may borrow ur fren phone....>.<.....hhahahhah.....just joking

Yumi said...

friend also dont hav camera phone..lol
nvm, nex time, wherever i go, i bring camera..lol

meredy said...

good idea